Cadbury College Sixth Form celebrates outstanding A Level Results
• A high pass rate at A Level, with a 4% increase in the top grades
• Art courses (graphics, fine art, photography and textiles) continue to achieve high grades, particularly graphic communication at 94%
• 100% pass rate in government & politics, with over half the cohort receiving high grades
• 100% pass rate in law, with 40% of the cohort achieving A-B grades
• 100% pass rate in French, with a third of students achieving A-B grades
• 100% pass rate in the majority of courses
• 100% pass rate in economics with half the cohort achieving A-B grades
• In mathematics, nearly half the cohort have received high grades
• Physics A Level had a high pass rate with a 7% increase in A-B grades
Principal Jeremy Rogers offered his warmest congratulations to all students on their success. He said: “We are delighted with another set of excellent results which again demonstrate, not only the hard work and effort of our students, but also the commitment of our staff in preparing and supporting them so they can achieve their full potential.
“Our aim is to provide truly innovative teaching within a caring learning environment, combining both academic and vocational courses in order to meet the needs of each student and offer them the best pathway to success.
“I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the families and carers of our students for their part in helping every student achieve their great results today. These are a just reward for the tremendous work by everyone and we wish all of our students the very best for their future.”
- Guidance for students taking exams at Cadbury College
- How to access your exam results from home (in Columbus)
- UMS Point Grade Grids GCSE
A guide to your options after completing your A-Levels.
What to do on GCSE results day.