Derby University staff visit our students
9 October 2013
Five lecturers from the University of Derby joined Photography, Art, Textiles, Graphic Communication and Product Design lessons to advise our students on how to get a place at university.
The guest speakers, who are all specialists in a creative field, advised our students on how to build a portfolio in preparation for an interview at university as well as the best ways to showcase their skills and talents.
The visiting lecturers included:
- Cameron Jinks - Programme Leader and Senior Lecturer in Commercial Photography
- Camilla Clayfield - Lecturer in Fashion and Textiles
- Carl Robinson - Programme Leader BA (Hons) Fine Art; Acting Programme Leader MA film and Photography
- Leo Broadley – Senior Lecturer Graphic Design
- Terry Watson - Programme Leader for BA (Hons) Product Design