Start: Thursday 22 August 2019
End: Friday 6 September 2019
Are you a school leaver? Have you just got your GCSE results? If so, we want you! You can enrol for all courses starting in September 2019 as soon as you get your GCSE results.
From 22 August, you can enrol with us for A-Levels, BTECs and C-TEC courses. Even if you haven’t applied yet, you can still drop in, talk to us, and get a course offer to start this September.
No matter what your results are, we can help you. With nearly 50 courses to study, we're sure there’ll be something you’ll enjoy. We can even offer you the chance to do an intensive course to prepare you for A-Levels, if you just missed out on getting the grades you needed, so do come and see us for a chat.
Here are the dates and times we're open for enrolment:
- Thursday 22 August, 1.00pm-6.00pm
- Friday 23 August, 10.00am-4.00pm
- Tuesday 27 August, 10.00am-6.00pm
- Wednesday 28 August, 10.00am-6.00pm
- Thursday 29 August, 10.00am-6.00pm
- Friday 30 August, 10.00am-4.00pm
- Saturday 31 August, 10.00am-2.00pm
- Monday 2 September, 10.00am-4.00pm
- Tuesday 3 September, 10.00am-4.00pm
- Wednesday 4 September, 10.00am-4.00pm
- Thursday 5 September, 10.00am-4.00pm
- Friday 6 September, 10.00am-4.00pm
Just bring your results slips to Cadbury Sixth Form College, Downland Close, Kings Norton, Birmingham, West Midlands, B38 8QT and we’ll get you signed up.