A Level/ Level 3 - Thursday 15 August 2019
GCSE/ Level 2 - Thursday 22 August 2019
Your results will be available for collection for 8am to 3pm. Please ensure you bring ID to collect your results on the day - this is essential. Results will not be available online, over the phone or by email and any uncollected results will be posted.
If someone else will be collecting your results for you, you will need to provide a letter giving them permission to do so in advance. This person will also need to bring ID.
Advice and guidance
Our specialist Careers Officer will be in college on Thursday 15 and Friday 16 August, as well as Thursday 22 August, if you would like to discuss your options further after receiving your results, please come in to college between 9am and 3:30pm on any of these days.
Post results services
Exam boards provide services such as copies of your exam papers and reviews of marking. These requests have deadlines and there are fees that will need to be paid if/when you make your request. Forms are available from the Exams Office.
- Wednesday 21 August 2019 - Priority review of marking request (university applicants only)
- Script to support review of marking (photocopy) request:
- Wednesday 21 August 2019 - A Level
- Wednesday 28 August 2019 - GCSE (English & Maths only)
- Wednesday 18 September 2019 - Review of marking request
Certificates will be posted via recorded delivery to your home address by the end of January.