Keeping all our students and staff safe is our priority right now. We know it’s an anxious time for everyone so here we’re sharing with you the steps we have taken to make the College safe for your child.
The safety and wellbeing of our students and staff are paramount. Watch the video and follow the campus tour, or hover over the images in the interactive guide below to find out more!
• Face covering or visor policy within College
• Thermal scanning
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for students and staff; antiviral gel stations to maintain hygiene and protective barriers installed in public areas
• New routes around the College with distance markers to support social distancing
• A Deep Clean of our premises and an increased frequency of cleaning across the College site
• Implementation of 'Keep Left' systems across sites
• Staggered start and finish times for our students
• Free lunches to students to help support the flow of people in and out of the building
• Dedicated teams supporting the flow of people in and out of the building